The Clock Tower
The Victorian Gothic-style Clock Tower has always been an icon of old docks. Situated near the site of the original Bertie’s Landing Restaurant, the Waterfront Clock Tower acted as the original Port Captain’s office. Construction of the Clock Tower was completed in 1882.
Restoration of the Clock Tower was completed in 1997, and is now an important focal point in the V&As Waterfront’s urban design.